Our growing company is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative. With locations in Ocala, FL and Strafford, NH, AMI Graphics is a nationally recognized grand format print manufacturer specializing in the design, print, and production of signage and displays.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with customers by phone and email to ensure that items desired and ordered meet the customer’s requirements and needs.
- Assist in processing of orders for senior sales staff
- Manage incoming artwork, (send to Creative Department for proofing and provide client proofs).
- Enter estimates accurately into ERP software and in custom internal proof site.
- Proactively monitor account activity for timely and proper completion of orders.
- Answer the phone line – assist clients with basic requests and take down information or transfer calls as appropriate.
- Remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Work closely with production if any changes are requested during the production process.
- Assist customers with questions or problems on shipped orders.
- Offer coverage for other department team member emails and tasks in their absence.
Academic & Trade Qualifications
- High School Diploma and relevant administrative experience and certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is a plus.
Work Experience & Skills
- Direct customer service as well as data entry experience.
- Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn ERP and custom software.
- Displayed typing skills and knowledge of basic key commands.
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with co-workers.
- Have a strong self-initiative and ability to work independently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
A criminal background check is required for this position. We offer you an outstanding benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k) plan, paid earned time off and more.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.