Stadiums, arenas, and similar multipurpose facilities are often seen as a hub of entertainment.
While the needs vary based on specific features and location of the venue, stadium branding and facility signage allow venues to generate sponsorship revenue, promote events, and keep operations running smoothly, regardless of whether it is a brand new building or an older venue in need of an upgrade.
Stadium branding creates a fan experience unique to each venue, while also adding color and life to blank and boring concrete walls and empty spaces, both inside and outdoors. Stadium signage can also help to give tired areas of your facility an instant facelift without the cost of a major renovation or construction project.
VISUALLY ENHANCE YOUR VENUE BY:
- Greeting attendees to your events as they arrive with pole banners on light poles outside of your venue or with larger than life mesh banners on the boring exterior walls that feature branding or promotion of upcoming events.
- Turning blank exterior windows into murals featuring long-term branding or short-term event promotion.
- Dressing up unsightly fences with mesh windscreens featuring branding or sponsor logos.
- Using wall murals to enhance blank walls, support columns, elevator doors, and more with venue and team branding or to create sponsored bars, VIP areas, and premium clubs.
PROMINENTLY FEATURE YOUR SPONSOR’S MESSAGE WITH:
- Softline™ Padded A-Frames allowing for sponsors to be next to the action without compromising athlete or participant safety.
- Backlit signs throughout the concourse and seating bowl for easily seen sponsor signage.
- Floor logos that grab attendee attention in highly traveled areas.
Help to enhance attendee experience with operational signage ranging from facility maps, wayfinding signage, risk management signs, guest services signage, and more. Use similar design and branding elements on all of your operational signage for a consistent and cohesive look.
With extensive experience working with stadiums and facilities of all sizes ranging from the TD Garden and the Prudential Center to SNHU Arena and the Olympic Regional Development Authority in Lake Placid, New York, among many others, AMI Graphics is able to help through every step of your stadium and facility branding project, no matter the size or scope.
OUR TALENTED TEAM CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Knowledge and experience to develop a comprehensive signage inventory list for stadiums and facilities of any size through site surveys and strategic planning discussions.
- Full creative design services, print production, and signage installation through one point of contact.
All of our signage is completely custom, allowing each signage and branding project to meet the exact requirements of any space and budget.
OUR TEAM OR YOURS
As signage experts, we are fully equipped to help with your sign project along every step of the way. Whether you know your signage needs or aren’t sure where to start, need all services or just one, our talented and experienced team is ready to partner with you.