National Governing Bodies play a vital role within their sport.
While it is easy to see the larger responsibilities of National Governing Bodies during large events like Olympic Trials and the Olympic Games, National Governing Bodies are hard at work all year, every year working with member clubs throughout the country and putting on local, regional, and national events, competitions, and tournaments. With activities taking place at countless venues around the country, National Governing Bodies turn to event signage to brand and promote their events.
While the exact signage needs of a National Governing Body vary by sport, event type, and venue, event signage can be the difference in a tournament or competition looking professional and legitimate for participants, sponsors, and fans – regardless of whether it is a tournament for beginners in the sport or a national competition to determine an Olympic team.
GIVE YOUR EVENTS OF ANY SIZE A PROFESSIONAL LOOK WITH:
- Easel stands and vinyl banners with welcome and wayfinding signage to greet athletes and fans as soon as they walk in the door. Increase the user friendly experience with signs for registration tables, bag drop/check-in, hotel shuttles, and more.
- Locker room and dressing room signage with branding or murals to increase the atmosphere of excitement around the event while also designating certain areas around the venue.
- Photo backdrops and media backdrops for photo opportunities and press interviews.
- Large banners on the sides of the venue and pole banners on light poles surrounding the venue promoting the event, both in advance and during.
- Branded championship banners recognizing the winners and for them to take back to their home training facility.
When bringing an event to a venue, it is understood that the venue needs to be returned to pre-event condition at the conclusion. Rather than limiting your organization, use temporary signage and portable signage options that allow you to fully utilize the space in your venue without concern for damage.
PORTABLE AND TEMPORARY SIGNAGE OPTIONS CAN INCLUDE:
- Feather flags that allow you to make a big impact with a small footprint, either indoors or outdoors, to promote your event, display sponsor logos, or designate competition areas in a highly visible fashion.
- Easy to transport Softline™ A-Frames, a padded a-frame with easy to change graphics that keeps branding or sponsor signage close to the action without endangering participants.
- Wall murals and window graphics, printed on a material with a temporary adhesive, to add event atmosphere and branding and sponsor promotion in main venues or ancillary locations like hotels and practice areas. Temporary adhesive allows application for the duration of the event with easy removal at the conclusion with no damage to the wall or window underneath.
- Event signage with portable hardware options like pop-up media backdrops, scrolling banners and frames, and adjustable banner stands for easy, reusable event signage options.
National Governing Bodies can also use branded signage to promote their sport via their member clubs. Providing each member club with a personalized banner or sign featuring the club name and National Governing Body name and logo is a simple way to build awareness.
AMI Graphics has extensive experience working with National Governing Bodies on their member club signage and event signage including: USA Hockey, US Figure Skating Association, US Sailing, US Ski and Snowboard Association, United States Tennis Association, USA Pickleball, USA Table Tennis, and U.S. Lacrosse, among others
OUR TALENTED TEAM CAN PROVIDE:
- Knowledge and experience to develop a comprehensive signage inventory list for National Governing Body events and competitions of any size, scope, and budget through site visits and strategic planning discussions.
- Full creative design services, print production, and signage installation through one point of contact.
- Complete kitting and fulfillment services to distribute signage to member clubs.
All of our signage is completely custom, allowing each branding and sponsor signage project to meet the exact requirements of any space and budget.
OUR TEAM OR YOURS
As signage experts, we are fully equipped to help with your sign project along every step of the way. Whether you know your signage needs or aren’t sure where to start, need all services or just one, our talented and experienced team is ready to partner with you.