Signage delivers important messages to your customers – from operating hours to sales, each graphic or sign you use helps increase the visibility of your business. That’s why time and quality is so vital when you’re looking for print production services – the wrong choice could leave you behind your competition or struggling to connect with your market. Regardless of what kind of signs you need, you can rely on AMI Graphics to deliver:
With redundant machinery throughout both of our production facilities, even difficult technical issues won’t slow down your production timeline. From large banners to smaller event-based signs, we’re able to handle all aspects of your signage needs so you won’t need to source from several providers. We pride ourselves in being both prompt and reliable, with the majority of our customer projects completed in 5 to 7 days. That means you can focus on the rest of your business, ultimately improving your customer relationships overall.
At High Capacity
With our equipment redundancy, we’re able to service a large volume of clients at once without sacrificing speed. Even if you have a signage emergency, we’re able to accommodate most needs as quickly as our machines are able to operate. Whether you need a seamless banner print up to 196″ or seamless adhesive prints up to 60″, we’re ready to make it happen. We’re not only skilled at making fantastic signs, we’re pros at meeting deadlines and saving the day when you need sign production in a time crunch.
Signs, sizing, and applications vary widely by industry, which is why we strive to be a “one stop shop” for print production services. Our capabilities include production in and with the following mediums:
- Mesh and vinyl banners for grand openings, sports events, and building-size signage.
- Decals for promotions, adhesive wall murals for ambience and branding, as well as dasher board graphics and vinyl signage recovers for existing rigid substrate signs.
- Wraps and decals for cars, trucks, vans, as well as cut lettering for both vehicles and storefronts.
- Graphics and decals for storefront windows and doors, custom-cut using dies.
- Cloth printing projects up to 120″ in seamless width, utilizing dye-sublimation techniques for crisp, high-quality images.
- Rigid substrate projects as large as 60″ x 120″, using UV direct printing techniques and large flatbed printers. Available materials include aluminum, steel, PVC, corrugated plastic, styrene, polycarbonate,foamboard, as well as backlit signs.
- Dimensional signage to be cut and assembled post-printing, thanks to our dual-router CNC system.
- Specialty applications like cold roll lamination, which helps protect and preserve print quality, as well as liquid laminate on rigid substrates to guard against sun and weather damage on outdoor signage. We also offer dry-erase coatings to increase the utility and versatility of your signs, making them an integral part of your business.
- Fast, accurate production through automated roll cutting, eliminating the need for inefficient hand-cutting methods.
…And Professional Results
Signs are – and should always be – a great investment for your business. When you partner with a reliable print production provider like AMI Graphics, you’ll know that your signage needs are being handled by professionals with decades of experience. We have the capacity, equipment and reputation you need to get the job done right. Don’t risk peeling, fading, and flaking from inferior materials or print methods – call us first and enjoy crisp graphics, durable signage, and most importantly, peace of mind.